Wearing: Miracle Eye bellbottoms, Vintage camisole, Silence & Noise bralette, Assorted jewellery is vintage/thrifted, from India or Inspired Tribe
It's the night before I leave to go on a road-trip to visit family with my Mum, and I'm desperate to get something on to my blog to fill the Taylor sized void that's currently here. I'm in the midst of a severe head cold, and I'm scared I have contracted conjunctivitis (we shall find out in the morning if I am being a hypochondriac or not.) I'm in a weird frame of mind and I just wanted to type aimlessly. There's really not too much sense or reasoning to this post. So here goes:
- To be honest, I felt my Eye of Horus body sticker justified this entire outfit, thus creating this blog post.
- I feel strange not wearing shoes and showing my feet in a blog post. Like am I the only one with a real aversion and slight disgust towards feet?
- I'm decked out in a ridiculous amount of jewels, mostly tribal Indian stuff that I'm totally digging at the moment. But let's be real, when am I not obsessed with jewellery...
- I kind of feel like a wanker posting these photos. You guys must know that this is staged, and for fun, and that I'm being a bit of a narcissistic poser.
- I've been putting the finishing decorative touches on my bedroom, and once I get my paws on a delicious kilim rug I'll have a little bedroom tour heading your way.
Apologies for the rambling craziness, but I hope y'all can appreciate a little outfit snippet that's not quite an outfit but more of a costumey bedroom haze. Ok, bye.