Thursday, 8 January 2015

070 - Through the Cellophane

Wearing: Bag from India, Sportsgirl Hat, LovestrengthXO concho belt, Everything else is vintage

My life is kind of boring, so I don't really blog, and when I do blog I feel like I'm producing shitty content that no one is really a fan of. I'm still present in my little bubble of interwebs, reading blogs daily and checking Instagram way too frequently. I just no longer feeling like being as much of a contributor. I don't feel like I have anything interesting to contribute. I don't feel like I have something to prove anymore. But watch me be a hypocrite and continue to slowly catalogue, carefully constructed images of my not so cool life. The one kind of cool thing I've done of late (as in the last month or so before work completely took over my life) I saw King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard!

6 comments:

  1. love this! I want all your jewelry! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just sit in silence and read your amazingly cool blog, but I feel like I need to comment on this blog post. I used to blog myself (on and off for a couple of years) and ended up feeling the exact same, which basically quickly led to the end of my blogging days. It was also the reason why I didn’t manage to blog frequently. BUT wether or not you blog frequently and don’t feel like contributing, I can tell you, that you do. I only stick with very few blogs for a long time, because bloggers have a tendency to.. Well, not keep me interested. But I have followed your blog in silence for god knows how long, and it is one of the most inspiring blogs, I have ever seen - your pictures, your texts, your thoughts.
    I just thought, I would let you know that ☺ And also, thanks for sharing!

    / The silent follower from cold Denmark

    P.S. your style is rad, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. second everything said in the anonymous comment ^^
    your blog is one of my all time favourites! You never disappoint, and your posts are always worth waiting for! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree with the two above ^^ Yours is one of my favourites,honestly I hardly ever feel inspired when reading blogs/outfit posts anymore, but yours is one of the ones I always do, and continue to do so. I don't mind waiting because it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Taylor, I feel you. I give you a lot of credit, i am not comfortable with putting photos of myself or my outfits up. You always manage to do it with such ease and grace. I stopped blogging for that same reason, I just wasn't sure what I wanted to contribute or say. Yours is one of the best style blogs I've come across, I really appreciate how unique and artistic it/you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!