Wednesday, 20 August 2014

065 - Pacific Darkside

Wearing: Everything vintage, Assorted jewellery from Inspired Tribe, India & Gifts
  • A rather old outfit which I wore at the end of June to a Babe Rainbow Gig. I then recycled the outfit when I spent a day out in Marrickville and the city with Denis.
  • These photos don't really do my dress justice, it's an amazing glittery silver (not a textured grey cotton.) And I wish that you guys could see how freaking fantastic it is!
  • I've deferred university for a semester. I had intentions to go back and continue my study, but when the time came I just couldn't. I couldn't face another 12 weeks of boredom and stress and unhappiness. So instead, I'm working! I'm working part-time, at my local DVD rental store (which I've worked at for 3 years) and at Inspired Tribe (an Indian jewellery and giftware store).
  • Working is fun, because money is good. But I'm struggling to maintain a level of balance. If I'm not working, I'm bumming around home doing nothing. But it feels like I'm constantly busy?
    I don't know, I guess I'm becoming scared of how fast life moves when you're time is occupied. 
  • And I have officially locked in dates for a trip to Melbourne with my boyfriend, we're leaving at the end of next month for 12 days! I'm so excited to road-trip and eat amazing food, and just wander around Melbourne! Yay for mini adventures! (Also yay to new tattoos and shopping)
Happy hump day y'all. Have a sweet week, and I'll be back soon with my India pt. 2!


5 comments:

  1. You are literally perfection!!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my queen! ps. it's soooo cool you get to defer a semester there, so useful, would have definitely done that xox


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously in love with this outfit! the melbourne trip sounds amazing x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks super great here and love the shoes!

    www.velvetjunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the heck did you end up on my blog ? Your style is so damn cool, I'm inspired !

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!