Wearing: Everything vintage, Assorted jewellery from Inspired Tribe, India & Gifts
- A rather old outfit which I wore at the end of June to a Babe Rainbow Gig. I then recycled the outfit when I spent a day out in Marrickville and the city with Denis.
- These photos don't really do my dress justice, it's an amazing glittery silver (not a textured grey cotton.) And I wish that you guys could see how freaking fantastic it is!
- I've deferred university for a semester. I had intentions to go back and continue my study, but when the time came I just couldn't. I couldn't face another 12 weeks of boredom and stress and unhappiness. So instead, I'm working! I'm working part-time, at my local DVD rental store (which I've worked at for 3 years) and at Inspired Tribe (an Indian jewellery and giftware store).
- Working is fun, because money is good. But I'm struggling to maintain a level of balance. If I'm not working, I'm bumming around home doing nothing. But it feels like I'm constantly busy?
I don't know, I guess I'm becoming scared of how fast life moves when you're time is occupied.
- And I have officially locked in dates for a trip to Melbourne with my boyfriend, we're leaving at the end of next month for 12 days! I'm so excited to road-trip and eat amazing food, and just wander around Melbourne! Yay for mini adventures! (Also yay to new tattoos and shopping)
Happy hump day y'all. Have a sweet week, and I'll be back soon with my India pt. 2!