Sunday, 25 May 2014

058 - Shades of Cerulean

Wearing: Everything vintage or secondhand; Assorted jewellery from India/markets/boyfriend/Inspired Tribe

Life has been a complete shit storm. As I said in my last outfit post, this month was set to be chaotic and boy, has it been. My birthday flew by with a mediocre sense of celebration. Is it just me, but the older you get the less exciting birthdays are? I was, however, spoilt rotten by the VIP in my life, I may do a little snippet post this week of my birthday presents (but you can already see my new native american petite point cluster ring and Moroccan disc pendant both from my incredible boyfriend.)
And I've been swamped with assessment deadlines that I've not been meeting.. To be honest, I don't care half as much as I should. I'm looking forward to some change in my currently stagnant life, and a couple months reprieve of uni will do me good. Have a good Monday my lovelies, I'll be posting again later this week! 

11 comments:

  1. queen taylor <3 Your new jewels are beautiful!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 aw i love your comments so much!! thanks! xxx

      Delete
  2. man your style is perfect, I swear I'm in love with every outfit you post! where do you find such cool stuff?! whenever I go to op shops its never this funky x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! i haven't been very lucky on the opshopping front at all lately, everytime I go all the good stuff is either taken or not out for sale yet :( but alas, hopefully things will change soon! xxxx

      Delete
  3. You look amazing as always Tay!! I know life has been quite stagnant for me as well and I'm so ready for some major changes happening within this week (moving into an apartment!!!). I wish I had a bf as amazing as yours!!! Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you kenz!! good luck moving into your apartment!!! xxx <3 love u 2

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, the colours in your top are just perfect and I LOVE your nails!! I hope things calm down for you soon! :)

    www.laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comments always make me smile Leah! thank you for being such a beautiful person! xxxxxx <3

      Delete
  5. your style is flawless! so amazing x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are profoundly awesome

    www.bllksilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!