Friday, 11 April 2014

056 - The Golden Throne

Wearing: Shorts from Bad Vibes, Caitlan's concho boot harnesses, Everything else is vintage/thrifted

These photos were taken along Crown St, Surry Hills on Denis' birthday. We ventured up to the monthly Saturday market and had a good squizz around (managed to score some pretty snazzy crochet pieces that I'll be wearing/posting soon) we had Pastizzi for lunch and after lunch I got my nipple pierced (I've been scarily spontaneous lately and I'm kind of really enjoying it) Later that evening we then went on a walking ghost tour of the Rocks - one of the oldest areas of Sydney City. The ghost tour was so much fun, and since I'm a bit of a history nut it was really refreshing to see Sydney in a new macabre, quite dark light. Not to mention that we scored a really balmy night to be exploring creepy alleyways, and spoilt ourselves to a late night treat of Pancakes on the Rocks.
Also the title of this post is a reference and play on words that have occurred in my life this last week. 1. Obviously referring to the series return of Game of Thrones (I'm currently reading the books too and holy moly have the directors/producers/actors done them justice) 2. It's the title of a song by the band Temples, who Caitlan and I are seeing mid-May! 3. My fabulous new Bad Vibes shorts are kind of gold??

Anyways, hopefully you guys have a had a better week than I have and I'll be doing my first India travel post over the weekend so keep tuned!

12 comments:

  1. First off, you look fucking perfect, as usual. Second off, HOLY POOP I want my nipple pierced so bad, does it hurt???? (I'm awful with pain). And third, I sooo wanna read/watch Game of Thrones but I never have time :( Is it really good?? Love you Tay!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you Makenzie!! You should totally get it, they look so cool! And honestly, I'm not super sensitive in that general area so it didn't hurt me at all. And get on the GoT bandgwagon ASAP Kenz, because that shit is fucking intensely amazing!!! Love you hun! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit, might have to get myself a pair of those shorts!

    laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks leah! definitely look into getting a pair, they're amazing! xxx

      Delete
  3. this outfit is so rad, every piece you have on is so lovely!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're outfit is wonderful :)
    I send you an email !

    xx
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline!!! I replied ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. *I talk about you on my blog :)
    http://daneloar.blogspot.fr/2014/04/boho-indie-bobo-hippie-gypsy-what.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw!! Thank you so much again :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!