Friday, 3 January 2014

Outtake: 'Children of the Sun' Collection by Idylwild

(Photos taken from the Idylwild Facebook)

I have no idea how I found Idylwild, it must have been after many hours of trawling the internet and playing on Pinterest... They remind me vaguely of Bandit Brand, but with a touch of Stevie Nicks - as seen in the drapes and magnificent sleeves of their dresses.
This type of style, and in particular this collection, has me nostalgic for a past that does not exist in Australia. It makes me long to travel to Joshua Tree desert, to have Fleetwood Mac blaring on the radio, and to wear clickity-clackity boots into a dusty, beaten down bar. 

1 comment:

  1. this is such a gorgeous collection and shoot! i will definitely be checking them out xx

    i currently have a big giveaway on my blog too :)

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!