Saturday, 7 December 2013

048 - Out Of Nowhere

 Wearing: Thrifted jeans, belt, vest & bag, Vintage boots, Supre crop top, Assorted jewellery 
  • Here is another sub-par outfit, by yours truly. 
  • My mum is getting better at taking outfit photos for me, and she is actually having a lot of fun mucking around with my SLR. 
  • Time is escaping me and I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.
    Good thing because it means I'm closer to travelling to and exploring the country of my dreams, and experiencing an entirely new culture and way of life.
    Bad thing because it just feels like there is never enough time in the day to do things, also not to mention the lack of motivation I have to actually do things.
  • Christmas is looming right over my shoulder, and sorry to be such a bah-humbug, but I honestly wish it would just fuck off.

18 comments:

  1. love the jewlery & you wear those jeans so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! these are about the only style of jeans that i can pull off too haha.. xxx

      Delete
  2. so perfect! you make me wanna buy everything you're wearing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks meg! get to your local thrift shop, and start searching!! xxx

      Delete
  3. loving the bijoux and the cardigan thingy you've got on top, cool look!
    where are you traveling to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! love turning dresses into cardigan/vests - makes everything so versatile! and i'm travelling to india for a month :)

      Delete
  4. love this outfit! everything works so perfectly together!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. all your jewels are amazing! love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you robyn!! and what's this new blog of yours that I stumbled upon?! xxx

      Delete
  6. Love the jeans such a great fit for a thrift find :)

    Jess x
    http://aroseandapeony.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably one of my greatest finds ever! so versatile and comfortable :) xxxx

      Delete
  7. Thatt vest is rather fabulous!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!