Thursday, 14 November 2013

Outtake: 'Black Magic Woman' Lookbook by White Buffalo Vintage

(Photos taken from White Buffalo Vintage Facebook)

Yet another little lookbook to feast your eyes upon, this time coming from White Buffalo Vintage. White Buffalo Vintage offers cool vintage pieces with the perfect fusion of bohemian heaven and dirty rock 'n' roll. This lookbook has a lot of witchy vibes, which I'm totally digging as of right now due to AHS: Coven and my recent discovery of Vali Myers, but it also has just enough 70s psychedelic influence to balance it all out. I hope you guys are having a good week, and I'll be back to a regular blogging schedule once all my uni exams are done and dusted.

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Thank you for sharing! The editing is killer!! I'm also currently obsessed with AHS! But this shouldn't come as a surprise since the rest of the internet seems to be riding the AHS horse -- and I don't blame 'em! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prismatic editing is freaking rad isn't it?! And you can never go wrong with a little AHS on a week night, also doesn't hurt being able to ogle Kyle/Kit/Tate ;) Love you girl!

      Delete
  2. ah these photos are totally gorgeous! I'm in love with the whole "kalidoescope" look they have going on x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew how they did these effects! I have a feeling it was an amazing iPhone app because of the square photos, but the kaleidoscope is crazy cool! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!