Thursday, 14 November 2013

045 - The Lights Won't Change

Wearing: Bad Vibes Howl Grommet Shorts, Mesh bodysuit c/o American Deadstock, Vintage denim vest, Wittner boots, Assorted jewellery from markets/thrift stores/Inspired Tribe

I have been waiting since August to wear these boots. God knows why I waited so long. Mainly it was because it was too rainy and I didn't want to ruin the pony hair/cowhide exterior, and also because I couldn't get them to work with ANYTHING and I mean it. Every outfit looked silly with them, so they sat patiently in a box till Tuesday morning, when Caitlan and I had a little lunch date down by the water. And so ensued the awkward question, "Caitlan, do you mind taking photos for me?" and in turn, her replying with, "I'll do yours, if you do mine?" Gotta love having a fashion blogger wife. 
But this outfit has a lot of newness, the boots, my necklace/earrings and more importantly my bodysuit. I received it a couple of weeks ago (along with a halter top and cat eye sunglasses that I'll be featuring on my blog soon) from American Deadstock and, seriously, I love it. I will always love my mesh skivvys, but my black one was just not cutting it anymore and I thought that khaki would make a nice addition to my wardrobe. It kind of feels like a body stocking, and the arms are a little baggy on me (which is a first!!) but it makes it all the more comfortable. I definitely suggest go checking out American Deadstock, I'm completely obsessed with thisthis, and this

12 comments:

  1. aaaaaah your boots ♥ and jewelry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE VELVET SHORTS!
    How you haven't worn those boots yet its crazzzzzzy.
    and american deadstock is great! i really want a white bodysuit.
    xxx
    http://stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these shorts are my favourite thing ever! i know i feel so guilty that they haven't made an outfit appearance yet but they're so difficult to style!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. your style is so inspiration taylor! <3 amazing!!


    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks zoe! I love reading your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! <3 <3

      Delete
  4. oh my... have just stumbled upon your blog and love your style!! seems like you have such a good grasp of what suits you & looks gorgeous on you... I really admire that!:) just found my new blog to follow... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sarah! your blog is lovely too :) xxx

      Delete
  5. that necklace and those boots! OMG!!!! great pieces.

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!