Wednesday, 6 November 2013

044 - Aerie

Wearing: Miracle Eye bellbottoms, Mink Pink velvet bustier top, Oh My Love duster c/o Meemee.com, Lovestrength concho belt, Lipstik clogs, Assorted jewellery 

Did I not say I had an outfit inspired by the Gypsy Stardust lookbook, I blogged about a few days ago? Well here it is! And surprisingly almost none of the items I'm wearing are thrifted or secondhand. To be honest I don't know how I feel about that. Is it strange to say that I feel the most me, in other peoples clothes? Probably, but there is something thrilling about wearing a bargain that is entirely unique. Nonetheless, this outfit is still very me! 
This outfit is also a first, as I did something that I swore I'd never do... Velvet on velvet. But what the hell, the textures are different and not to toot my own horn but I think it looks pretty cool together. And yes, I am wearing the same necklace as my last outfit post but I just love it so much. It makes everything look 10x better and just adds enough sass and gypsy-ness to every outfit (Caitlan, can I pretty please adopt this necklace off you for a little while longer?!) I also layered it with the coin necklace I always wear, just because why not? 

7 comments:

  1. I think velvet on velvet looks awesome, screw the rules! :) You look amazing!

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rules were made to be broken!! thank you! xxx

      Delete
  2. you amaze me taylor! sooo perfect <3 <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks zoe! you're too kind <3

      Delete
  3. great look! those pants are hot and i loooove your green ring.

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!