Thursday, 17 October 2013

Outtake: Saraphima Lookbook 'Dimensions' by SERPENTFIRE

Saraphima Lookbook 2 'Dimensions by SERPENTFIRE (Photos from their Cargo Collective and Facebook)

I am completely, and utterly obsessed by everything that Devany Wolfe creates. SERPENTFIRE is just an amazing mish-mash of psychedlic, ethereal, mystic gypsy & cosmic goddess elements that evolve into insane film and digital art conceptions. Miss Wolfe has recently expanded her creative talents into Saraphima, a clothing line that pays homage to indigenous and other ancient cultures from all over the world and all points in history. AND I AM IN LOVE!
It really reminds me of a quintessential Biba girl - the fashion store/iconic look that took the world by storm in the 60s and 70s in Britain, and it also reminds of an esoteric new-age book I picked up in a second hand bookstore which tells me to praise the Goddess, and hail to the four corners of the earth.
What do you think of this lookbook? Have you seen the other Saraphima lookbook? Take a geeze at the links below and let me know what you think!

Check out Saraphima here.
Check out SERPENTFIRE here.

5 comments:

  1. haunting! beautiful images!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bb, so I got nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award and I get to pick 15 bloggers to pass it on to, and I picked you (: The rules are on my blog if you choose to do it! Ily <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats for being nominated hun! And thanks for choosing me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Ill be more than happy to continue it :) xxxx ILY

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's amazing! Really love these pictures - very surreal and enchanting!

    Now following you and looking forward to your next post! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can:

    electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!