Thursday, 3 October 2013

Blogger Babes: Beneath The Glass

(Photos all taken from Beneath the Glass)

God! Can you believe it's been two weeks since I did my last Blogger Babe post on this here old blog? I can't... Time is flying by me and before I know it, the uni semester will be done and dusted and I'll be working my butt off to get me to India!
So today's babe is Suzy from Beneath the Glass. Her blog is inactive, as she hasn't posted in well over a year but nonetheless she is a constant style/life inspiration. She is a wife and a mum (one seriously foxy mama) and has been blogging since 2010. She's immensely creative and versatile with her style, almost adapting a different persona when she puts on a new item of clothing and she's never afraid to experiment. And most of all, I love that she marches to the beat of her own drum. The outfits I've chosen to feature are the ones that keep me going on those days where I feel like my wardrobe is dumb and empty and ugly, yet also keep me constantly on the lookout when I'm out thrifting. They're mostly full of leopard and 70's whimsy and 90s nostalgia but who cares it's what's currently floating my boat!

What do you guys think of the lovely Suzy-Q? I think she is just a doll!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with what you say about her style! Very inspirational. I love your blog and style and I always pop onto your blog when I feel my wardrobe is boring or I just have no motivation to style anything. Thanks for being so inspirational! xx
    I'm pretty new to blogging but would love it if you could have a little look at mine :)

    www.stylepostcode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is great, I adore all of your travel posts! It makes me super excited about adventuring and getting myself lost in European cities!

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Omigod Taylor I stumbled upon this by accident and it just made my day! I know it's an old post so not sure if you'll get this, but thank you so much for the post and you're kind words! Seriously you are one of my biggest inspirations and I constantly look to you when I need to feel inspired.

    I know I quit blogging, totally unintentional, just too much getting in the way, really hope to start up again soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the comment box cut me off lol. Started using instagram again, so I'm def going to check yours out for all the great stuff I know I missed. And will keep checking this blog now that I know about it!

    Thanks again for being so awesome! ������

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!