Saturday, 26 October 2013

042 - Underbelly of a Mushroom

Wearing: Vintage leggings, t-shirt, bag & boots, Lovestrength concho belt, Assorted jewellery

Life updates:
  • Apologies for the mini hiatus - university assignments got the better of me and I haven't had time for my usual two or three posts a week. 
  • This outfit is a little different for me, as I'm not really much of a leggings person - but these are the exception. Just look at the colour! Brown/plummy/purple/eggplant velvety goodness!
  • My new belt arrived from the website Lovestrength. I've been wanting my own concho belt for the longest time ever (as I always borrow Caitlan's and it was just getting ridiculous) and this one is beyond perfect!
  • My iPhone 5 was lost/stolen yesterday, and I'm half sad about it being gone, and half disappointed in myself for being so reliant on it.
  • But tomorrow Caitlan and I are having another market stall, this time at Caringbah Markets (southern suburbs of Sydney) so if anyone reading this is happens to be in the area or feel like having an adventure, definitely come visit us! We will be there from 7am to 1pm.
Have a nice weekend guys, and I'll be back on Monday with another outfit! 

6 comments:

  1. ahh love this outfit that shirt is rad and I love the belt
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look! Everything is amazing and i am loving your necklace and shirt the most xo

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is perfect! I love your style :)
    x

    http://golddustwomanstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!