Tuesday, 15 October 2013

041 - Milky Perversion

Wearing: Thrifted sheer midi dress, Supre slip dress, Thrifted conch shell belt, Vintage coral beaded bag, Vintage boots, Assorted jewellery from Ishka, Inspired Tribe & Markets

I think this is possibly one of my favourite outfits ever?! I'm totally digging midi dresses because they're really flattering to my body shape and they have just enough sassiness for me to rock. This one is particularly special because; a) it's sheer and b) palm leaves, duhh! I wore this outfit at our market stall last Saturday and I threw it on again because I just had to have it documented and photographed and blogged about. I am really obsessed with the whole cohesiveness and coordination of my outfit - the coral, beads, shells, jewellery. I don't know, I just love the shit I come up with sometimes. Okay, well have a nice week you lovely people and I'll be back once I am done drowning in 4000 words of university assignments. 

6 comments:

  1. oh the details in your outfit .. made me want to go and make a belt with pearls for myself! love your outfit! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. details really make the outfit, don't they? thank you so much Epp! xxx

      Delete
  2. oh my god you look stunning <3 http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!
    love the necklace so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!