Saturday, 5 October 2013

040 - Sapphire Daze

Wearing: Evil Twin 'Joplin' dress from General Pants Co., Vintage sequin elephant vest from eBay, ZigiNY platform boots from Dollskill, Assorted jewellery 


I'd been looking at buying a sequin elephant vest for a very long time but I could never find one that I loved. A little over a week ago I was doing my trawl of eBay and stumbled upon this beauty for an amazing price and knew, in my heart of hearts (lame I know but idc), that it belonged in my wardrobe. Low and behold it arrived through the week, and I styled it with my favourite dress of all time.

Have a lovely weekend you pretty people! 

11 comments:

  1. omg stop it. u r so hawt n that vest was a good investment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get it inVESTment hehehe <3

      Delete
    2. haha! so true, that inVESTment was a pretty amazing deal, absolutely LOVE it and love the way you've styled it! xx
      Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

      Delete
  2. This dress is amazing, the vest is perfect, and ur a goddess <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that vest is awesome! don't you love it when ebay trawling pays off?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes, sometimes I feel like eBay can be a massive let down then something like this pops up out of nowhere!

      Delete
  4. You knoooow how I feel about this. Utterly perfect.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!