Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Outtake: Gypsy East

(Photos sourced from the Gypsy East Facebook)

Stolen from their Facebook about me; "Gypsy East was created by friends Olivia, Emily and Sylvie. The mantra behind the brand is hand crafting one-of-a-kind pieces from vintage jewels they have discovered and collected on their travels around the world. Gypsy East is now a creative outlet where mediums such as photography, illustration, styling and art are all used by the girls to create the brand image."

I have been in love with these girls and their mantra for a long time. Admiring everything they do in complete awe. The dreaminess in all their photos, the feminitiy, the creativity, their adventures. And honestly, there isn't much more that I could say.. except, maybe, WOW! I'm super excited to see what their new website will look like and stock, and hopefully they will continue designing even more amazing headpieces and jewels! 

8 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing, I love the vibes, and the jewellery! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vibes are incredible aren't they?! And your blog is fantastic!!! Cannot believe I've never seen it!

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. These are perfect, and so original and inspiring! (I'm finding it harder and harder to find inspiration these days) loveee them. And making me want to go traveling too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling :( I keep going back to my favourite bloggers and reminiscing, but thankfully I found these beautiful girls!

      Delete
  3. so beautiful! anything gypsy is so inspiring.

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right?! and i adore your blog! been a follower for a loooooong time :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. stunning style and blog!

    check out our new blog...

    http://ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk/

    CF
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun <3 and your blog is fantastic!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!