Monday, 16 September 2013

Blogger Babe: Velvet Goldmine

(Photos taken from Velvet Goldmine)

So every fortnight I've decided that I will be posting a little feature about my favourite bloggers, mostly just photos that inspire me to get dressed in the morning and little comments about why I like them so much. 
This week its Polish babe, Muzzy Stardust from Velvet Goldmine. I stumbled upon her a few weeks ago on Pinterest (then her Lookbook) and a heated love affair began. She combines sassy sequins with patchwork leather and fringe and funky yet natural tones of crochet to create the perfect laid back rocker, ethereal gypsy look. In my opinion she is the real life incarnate of a band-aid from Almost Famous, channeling both early Cher and Stevie Nicks. Her photos look like they belong in a fashion editorial of Time magazine as they look back on era's past... And her eyes just peer into your soul and all you can think about is twirling around in a kimono whilst listening to David Bowie. 

So what do you think of the fabulous Miss Stardust? Is she your 70's dream come true? Because she sure as shit is mine. 

15 comments:

  1. holy shit! thanks for introducing me to this babe! <3


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god my style crush senses have gone into overload! love her style! (and yours <3)

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her style is magnificent and completely out of this world! thanks hun <3

      Delete
  3. My days, these outfits are incredible. I struggle to find new blogs I really really like, so I'm psyched for this series!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them wont be new bloggers, just some oldies but goodies :) and I sent you a comment on insta to see her blog

      xxx

      Delete
  4. lovely post. I LOVE this style!!

    http://laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Leah! Muzzy's style is out of this world! xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I thought her style was very fitting as an intro blogger babe :)

      x

      Delete
  6. so glad you have this feature - it's really hard to find bloggers that arent't super mainstream. not that there's anything wrong with that I personally enjoy looking at bloggers who take risks/have a bohemian flare and get ideas from their creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really struggling to find bloggers who steer clear from the beaten track but it's proving to be super difficult - and I totally get where you're coming from :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!