Wednesday, 24 July 2013

030 - Grounded

(Wearing: Thrifted jeans and maxi cardigan, Age of Sunastry vintage bag, Vintage 90s boots, Supre tank top, Tree of Life knitted headband, Assorted Jewellery) 

Yesterday's super moon has done wonders for my mood and my motivation and for finally getting Caitlan and I's Etsy store - Age of Sunastry - up and running! I'm so proud that our years of talking, planning and dreaming has actually led to this. A store. Our own store. DOESN'T THAT SOUND WEIRD AND AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME?! We are still in our infancy, and it's just baby steps at this point but we have many goals and ideas set up for the near future so keep tuned for more updates!

Now to the outfit. My cardigan is one of my absolute favourite op-shop finds ever. It's warm without being suffocating, and cool enough that I can wear on a breezy summer night. It also makes me feel all regal and stuff when it floats behind me as I walk. And yes, I wore these jeans in my last outfit. But I don't care because I honestly do not own enough bottoms to wear in our currently chilly weather that are as comfortable as my "mom" jeans. Not to mention how good my bum looks in them... 

10 comments:

  1. you look AMAZING. i favorited your store the other day, it looks very very promising!! all of good vibes from your soon-to-be customer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! And we still have a long way to go but thank you for being so supportive of us!!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Loving your style! V.cool! Now following you on GFC and Bloglovin' ..here's the link to mine if you fancy to follow me!

    Lily x

    http://latestlil.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really awesome outfit :)
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah that bag is great!! And the turban thingy looks lovely on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much hun! the bag will be up for sale in the near future :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!