Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Outtake: 'Imaginary Beings' Lookbook by LENNI


Photography: Brett Rutkowski
Model: Nikkita Alexander
Styling: the LENNI girls

Yes, I know I have a tendency to post older lookbooks but they are just so darn GOOD! This lookbook, for example, is from Spring 2012 and is by LENNI - an Australian brand that 'screams comfort and magic all at once'. This lookbook, like all the others I feature, is full of bohemian/rocker/biker babe vibes and I cannot. get. enough.
LENNI grew big from their refurbished denim collections and the myriad of vintage clothing that they offered on Facebook. The incredible demand for her unique designs led to the creation of their online store and later, LENNI the Label. This label offers wearable pieces that pay homage to nostalgia of the 1970s whilst remaining effortlessly classic, comfortable, and sexy. I'm absolutely in love with the tie-dye Jimi Pants!

Seriously, will I ever get sick of these 70s-vibing lookbooks? No. No, I don't think so. 

5 comments:

  1. 1 love your 70s style. Your pictures are stunning!

    -Aida

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 70s rock!! And thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome :)
    Your blog is great! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know xx

    http://a-secret-romance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much lovely! Your blog is so nice, already following ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool hippie style and cool corset.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!