Saturday, 25 May 2013

Outtake: Bandit Brand

(Photos from Bandit Brand Facebook & Tumblr/Michael Schmidt Photography)

"Bandit is a handmade, small time, home based shop featuring nostalgic american tshirts, vintage and other rad Goods made by friends + shit I just like. Most t shirt art is vintage or hand drawn. No trends forecasting, no seasons, no cares of what's 'hot' or 'in style'. Just plain ol' vintage style tees that are made to be genuinely loved by their owners."So yeah just stole that above bit from the Bandit Brand "About" section, who better to describe the aesthetics of an online store than the owners/workers?! I mainly wanted to feature this brand, as an outtake, because the photos from their lookbooks are just incredible! I haven't specifically chosen a particular lookbook, but just a variety of them with the coolest vibes (if that makes sense.) I just love the 1970s western/biker/rocker feeling of these photos - they remind be of Brittany from Waltz in Black.

Ok I really need to get back to work on writing this stupid paper on Sigmund Freud that was actually due yesterday, that I've written like 150 words on... oops. #greatestunistudentever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!