Friday, 17 May 2013

020 - Cool Waves

(Wearing: Fishnet top, Thrifted dress, belt and boots, Assorted jewellery)

Back again with an outfit, nothing out of the ordinary. You know the deal, "My outfit is thrifted blah blah blah... My face is perpetually angry blah fucking blah..." Essentially I liked this dress with this necklace, the fishnet made me a wee-bit warmer and I figured a pair of shoes were necessary to go outside in. The winter chill is settling into Sydney, and this will probably be one of my last outfits that I can get away with bare legs and little to no layering which is very, very upsetting. Actually who am I kidding? Bare legs 4 lyf!!!
I've been a bit out of it this last week. My birthday has flown by, relatives have come and gone, university examinations are looming over my shoulder, and I think I'm coming down with a sore throat/cold/flu thing (or maybe that is just a sign of exhaustion?!) So, sorry for the whiney post hopefully I'll be a little less shitty for my next outfit post. 

4 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!
    THE DRESS LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD
    YOU LOOK HOT IDC BOUT THIS ANGRY FACE SHIZZLE MA NIZZLE

    GOOD TITLE CHOICE SPIRTUALIZED 4 EVEHHHH N ALWAIZZZZZ LUB DEM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) spiritualized 4 everrr & fashun bestie 4 ever! ily mwah mwah mwah

      Delete
  2. you are by far the babeliest person ever. like how is this fucking real? you are SO HOTTTT!like wtf u are actually perfect. like have you ever looked in a mirror? do u realize how amazing you are?
    holy shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH ISABEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! CYBER SPACE ISNT EVEN BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO EXPRESS MY INFINITE LOVE! thank you thank you thank you thank you <3

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!