Monday, 6 May 2013

019 - Blister In The Sun

(Wearing: Sun Sarong, Demonia Creepers, Thrifted Crochet Top and Belt, Assorted Jewellery)

Don't you guys just love my bitchface? I know I certainly do! A lot of people misinterpret the 'bitchface' as a condescending face, akin to hatred, annoyance and snobbish-ness, but it is simply an expression that my face falls into as I become relaxed with my surroundings, and the people around me. So you could possibly say that my bitchface is actually my content face?! I wonder what my bitchy/grumpy mood face is then? ~Facial paradox~.
This outfit arose out of a collaboration game/thing that my best friend and I play when we are together. I pick out an item of clothing, he styles with other pieces of my clothing, I add the jewellery and voila! Fun, outfit, happy times! The inspiration was from two of my fave bloggers, Casey (Strawberry Freckleface) and Nicola (Deciphering Dreams). Just go look at their blogs, and you will totally see what I mean.

So, do you lovely ladies (or lads) have a bitchface?

11 comments:

  1. Strawberry Freckleface is one of my favourite blogs too.. her most recent outfit has been stuck in my head, I wanna do crochet and jeans and rainbow. This outfit too.. big fan of the top+tie-dye skirt.

    My bitchface just makes me look really weird, like a shar pei, so I usually just grin instead.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her outfits are so mesmerising, and thank you my dear!
      Hahaha I'm loving the comparison to a shar pei - you're lucky that shar pei's are the cutest dogs in the world so that would mean you'd look cute bitchfacin' it ;)

      Delete
  2. AOJFPHNFVOHAZOUSVHNSOUGHS

    AMAZING

    OMG

    SERIOUSLY

    I LOVE THIS

    AND I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MY SWEETIE PIE
      I LOVE THIS OUTFIT TOO, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU
      #myrhymesarelamehehe

      Delete
  3. I think my bitchface looks like I'm in pain...so I try to smile instead but I think that's pretty awkward as well.

    Haha love this outfit, so rad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, maybe you're too pretty for a bitchface?
      But thanks babe!

      Delete
  4. just discovered your blog, LOVE it.
    your style is incred x

    fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you! i'm really enjoying your blog too! :)

      Delete
  5. just fuck off ok ily 2 much for my own good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog sooo much! You are beautiful. Great skirt (:

    sylviaincolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweetheart! Thank you!!!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!