Tuesday, 30 April 2013

018 - Stupid Bitch

(Wearing: Secondhand Dress and Boots, Tree of Life Woollen Shawl Cape Shawl Things, Assorted Jewellery)

"Denis, what should I name this post?" I ask, getting more and more frustrated as I can't figure out a witty title for this abysmally simple university outfit.
"Just call it, I'm a stupid bitch." He responds, pulling a grotesque face involving multiple chins, and a creepy & crooked smile. 
This is a prime example of the conversations that Denis and I have. The faces we pull, emphasising the stupidity of our responses. The joys of having a dick-head for a best friend, I honestly would not have it any other way. I mention Denis in almost every single post on here, and that's probably not going to change in the near future. He is my photographer, collaborating stylist, fashion enthusiast, and gorgeous little dingbat. So here's to best friends and their wonderful-ness. 

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU iugv*IYTRDCIYTRcdiytcIYTCIYTCYFH CIYTCIXYtciytCDO&^Tfo706ft0o7y6opuyfouytfod76do76f76f0876f0786fiutfivhjgciuTDFO&%de976fougcfkhgCUYTRsdi65edo76RFOUTDFI&%edo76edo75deI^%RDKUYGhvl;iuyg)*^R&OTDIYTRDi645si9&%TFUYTFDKUYTDoi75edO&TYFUYFLO*&YTGP*&FRP*^UTDEO&%DEio75edI^&%EO&^R&*%)*^$975E#&%^$E*^iytfouyfljhvljhfLUTDO&%EOP*&^RFP*^RO&^ROP*^&TP*^RTO&%^EDO&TYFUYTdi56w9sdtoUTFYUTDYTDOU^TFO&%EO&^FUYTFDO*&^RF*UYFOR*^&RPOLU*yflu6rfo76rPO*^RFO*U^RFO*^RFULYTFOR&*^RFOPLU^FRO*U^RFPO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well.. he stole what i was gonna say ^

      Delete
  2. Hahahhaha I can definately imagine Denis saying and pulling that face!
    Love this outfit bby girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be a simple outfit to you but I have BIG LOVE for it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, love your style to bits!
    following you now! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!
      you are absolutely stunning xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!