Friday, 8 March 2013

011 - Concho Queen

Wearing: Thirfted Kimono, Black Cotton Mini Dress, Thrifted Concho Belt, Floppy Hat, Harness Boots, Fringe Shoulder Bag, Assorted Jewellery 

Huzzah to my regular blogging attempts! Yet another one of my basic outfits that are worn frequently to uni and through summer. Comfortable, bikie/western-esque and black. Always black. I'm taking the day off uni today; to clean my room, do some homework, watch fucked up documentaries and stalk new people on instagram (@yyelkina - I'm talking about you!!!). These photos are making me miss my holidays and my aunties house and the long, golden afternoons. ~Sigh~ I hate when holidays end and real life begins again. But I'm not going to complain because I only have 10 weeks left of uni till I have an eight month break and my travel plans begin! 

4 comments:

  1. oh my, this outfit is so eye-catchingly beautiful, and so are you! I'm happy I found your blog, it's super inspiring ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!