Sunday, 17 March 2013

012 - Prairie Dweller


Wearing: Secondhand Harley Tee, DIY Sheer Embroidered Skirt, 90s Platform Boots, Afghani Lapis Choker

Favourite. Outfit. Ever.
I saved this outfit from my holiday album till now because I just loved it so much and I felt like an estranged witch-daughter living in a Praire farm house or something. I'm wearing little bike shorts underneath the skirt for practicality purposes incase you were wondering, my top isn't long enough to cover my booty. Also, yes they are chocolate stains on my t-shirt because I'm a massive grot who doesn't wash her clothes enough and gorges herself on Lindt chocolate whenever she's given the opportunity. And can we just appreciate how fucking fantastic this lip colour is?! Ok, I'll stop rambling and talking in third person now. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG THIS. IS. PERFECT.
    YOUR HAIR, YOUR FACE, YOUR OUTFIT.
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i not have seen this before???????? stupid me. but it's also my favorite outfit ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!