Saturday, 23 March 2013

013 - Flower Kid

Wearing: Black Crop Tee, Sunflower Pinafore Dress, Demonia Creepers, Spiked Choker, Fringed Shoulder Bag

Hey, hey, hey! These photos were taken this evening, in my backyard, before I went out for dinner.  The colours are a bit fucked up, some were taken against my back fence others were taken against the exterior garage walls but you guys can deal with it.
It's been a long week, I'm currently attempting to write a philosophy essay and it sucks dick and I'm loosing coherency. On a brighter note, I love this outfit, I feel like a naughty school girl come 90s kid. I think my pigtails and choker just pull every together nicely.
For dinner I went to Newtown to the African Feeling Cafe - amazing food, shitty customer service - with my mum and best friend. It's so cool how well they get along; like nattering old women, gossiping about me and if my dress was an appropriate length or not (duh, of course it is). Hopefully one day I'll feature my bffl, his style is just incredible like I can't even describe in words without doing him justice, just go look at his polyvore: khalesar.polyvore.com, and tell me how amazing he his... Ugh friend crush forever!

12 comments:

  1. BABEBABEBABE
    GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AT DINNER BBY!
    and yes denis is amazing he needs to be a fashion stylist seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... THIS IS THE BEST DRESS EVER. what a score!! u look mega babeish and the entire outfit is purrrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i just checked his polyvore and X%V"(&TEG#"YDnMh I WANT IT ALLLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his polyvore is FABULOUS can he just be my stylist or what

      Delete
  4. grrrrl ur style is the BOMB, care to follow each other? xoxoxo
    http://peppermint-whiskers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx girl! ur style is rad too, already following ;) XXX

      Delete
  5. This dress... I am gob-smacked. Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bestfriend bought it for my birthday off Etsy! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!