Sunday, 17 February 2013

009 - Just Ride



 Wearing: HD tank Top, Thrifted skirt and vest, Harness boots, Caitlan's vintage concho Belt, Fringe shoulder bag

Another outfit whilst on holidays, my friend took these photos in the late afternoon for me and I was tired and cranky as hell so excuse the less than pleased face in the last photo. Nothing special about the clothes I chose to wear, felt like being a motorcycle/desert queen so I became one. Yeah.
Being home's good. I missed my boyfriend and I start university in 2 weeks, so everything is kind of coming together all nicely..
Next post is going to be a video of all the things I bought whilst on holiday, which will be long (because I natter on about shit) but maybe you lot will get some kind of thrill out of watching me talk to my macbook.

Sorry for the lack-lustre post. Tired Taylor = Boring Taylor. 

3 comments:

  1. so like, how perfect can one person be?!? and also why the hell haven't i visited your blog before??? well i'm here now and it looks like my plan for today is to do some major blog stalking, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing you snakeskin wearing babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!