Saturday, 26 January 2013

007 - Spiky Hindu

Wearing: Thrifted top and kirt, Suede fringed bag, Demonia creepers, Spiked Choker from eBay and Hand of Fatima Earrings from Inspired Tribe

Two outfit posts in one week! This outfit was from just after Christmas, went out with my girls, had a smoke and they both slept over - all in all, a really good night. Nothing special about the outfit, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen a snippet of the outfit a month or so back. The evening was super windy, and kind of cold and my hair just was not fucking working for me (as seen by the grumpy and impatient face in the last photo ~sigh~).
I'm going on holidays in a weeks time with my best friend and mum, and will hopefully have a ton of outfits to show you guys, and maybe a video on all my purchases (YAY). Today is also Australia Day, and I hate Australia Day because all it emphasises is our drinking culture, how truly bogan people can be and our inability to accept and appreciate our multiculturalism so I'm at home celebrating in my wonderful air conditioning... Well I'm going to go back to my Sims family now, my couple are almost at the woohoo stage heheh!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the top! Following :-)

    http://vibecreature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!