Sunday, 22 April 2012

004 - Crowning Glory


Wearing: American Apparel Skirt & Top, Socks - Random Store in Berry, Demonia Creepers, Fringed Bag, Assorted Jewellery

As the school holidays are now drawing to an end, I tried to make the most of the last weekend and I went to Glebe Markets. I try to go to the Markets at least once a month, just to de-stress and have a bit of a breather and I always try to fit in another City destination (either Surry Hills or Newtown) and yesterday was Crown St, Surry Hills.
Glebe was good as usual, I picked up this fantastic flower crown that makes me feel like Tavi G. and the girls who ran the stall were awesome (photos 4th & 5th from the top). I also picked up an amazing crushed green velvet embroidered cape and on our way to catch the bus up into Town Hall we stumbled across a record fair and I managed to score a mint condition Fleetwood Mac Rumors Album.
I didn't buy anything at Surry Hills, I'm on the hunt for a debutante dress so I lost focus on trying to scour the variety of vintage stores along Crown St, but it also gets really monotonous when each 'vintage' store is selling the same animal top, with the same japanese re-modelled dresses, and identical 'vintage' bags and boots. Ah anyways, I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the flower crown and is that a Fleetwood Mac shirt in the third picture? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes it is! How amazing is it?!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!